Embsay-with-Eastby Pre-School Playgroup complies with the criteria and guidelines set out in the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and Guidance, (2018).
All of our policies and procedures are designed to offer the best possible pre-school experience for all our children and their families.
Our manager and parents’ management team review and update all our policies on an annual basis, to ensure they remain relevant. Comments and suggestions from parents are always welcome. There is always a file containing copies of all of our policies and procedures available for parents to read in the playgroup and new parents are invited to take them home to read when their child first starts our pre-school playgroup.
We are committed to, and welcome children from, all sections of the community, regardless of culture, race, religion, ability, disability or social background.
Please click on the links below to download some of our many policies.
- Administering Medication 2019
- British Values Policy 2021
- Code of Conduct 2021
- Complaints Procedure Policy 2020
- Confidentiality Access to Client Records Policy 2020
- Equality of-Opportunity Policy 2020
- EY Curriculum Intent Implementation Impact 2021
- Guidance on Infection Control Exclusion Periods 2018
- Health and Safety Policy 2021
- Local Offer SEND April 2018
- No Smoking Policy 2021
- Ofsted Definition of Teaching in Early Years
- Out of School Vision Statement 2021
- Role of the Key Person and settling in Policy 2020
- Safeguarding Policy 2021
- SEND Policy 2020
- Sickness and Infectious Diseases Policy 2019
- Uncollected Child Policy 2020
We have policies and procedures covering all aspects of early years childcare and education. If you are a parent please speak to the manager for a copy.
Tel: 01756 791123
Coronavirus September 2020
Due to the current panademic we have had to make changes to the way we work to keep children, staff and parents safe. The following policy is in addition to our usual policies and procedures and is being continually reviewed.
- Coronavirus Policy and Procedures
- Risk Assessment Corona Virus Return Sept 2020
- System of controls April21
- Risk Assessment Corona Virus April 2021